Friday, May 14, 2010

Black and Tan


So, it's Friday and Master is busy editing baby pictures.... yeah for him, so boring for me and Wrigley. I have a great lookout vantage point at the top of the stairs to make sure he doesn't sneak out on a walk without me.

Mom is coming home tonight after a week in SanFran. This should make little sister Wrigley happy!

Good news on my front. My Lyme test came out good, the number is down to 199 from 330, so I'm getting better. I think the gloucosimine-chondroitin treats Master gives me really help! I am starting to shed a bit, think it's time to get a bath!

Not sure what we're doing this weekend, but it's suppose to be nice, hope we go to a dog park or somewhere I can play! I'm starting to feel like me again! I'm so comfy in my new place that I actually crawl up onto the couches when nobody is looking... unfortunately my shedding has been a dead give away! I'll work on that! The couches here are just so darn comfy though! Besides little Wrigley gets to sleep and lounge on them! Speaking of her... I love the way she eats her food, 'cus she leaves it behind for me to snack on during the day!!! Yummm, somehow I only put on a 1/2 a pound since the last vet visit, must be all those long walks 4x a day with Master.

OK, more soon! Woof!!!! Nigel

No comments:

Post a Comment