Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A trip to the pet store, auto shop and food raiding experiences


So yesterday I got to go to my first pet store.... I guess that means a store for my favorite things, treats, toys and food! It was a big surprise, I thought it was just a post office run, but
then we also go to go to the bank, post office and to a car repair shop... I got lots of good pets there!!! Seems like everyone likes me!

I am developing one major issue, I like to eat my little sisters' food too. Despite master's attempt to put her food in the back of her small crate, I've found a way to bounce the crate
enough to get it so I can chow some down. With my new freedom (not being crated while master is gone) I have more chances too! Today he caught me and I had to go into time out
for a few minutes....guess no treats for me today!!!

Woof, Nigel!

No comments:

Post a Comment