Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day Three... The first signs of trouble


Day three started out well enough... woke up in my crate and master came and took me on a nice walk. I saw a friend from yesterday who was washing his motorcycle, master had a nice long talk with him. Despite my accidental peeing on Wrigley, it was a good time.

After returning from the walk, master told me I didn't have to go into my crate while he and Mom went to the gym for a quick workout, well..... I have a small problem with "marking" and nobody noticed that I'd marked the area in front of masters' closet until they went to change for church....ooopps, I got the death stare and he said "BAD Dog" for the first time. I'm sad now... apparently I also marked the shirt he had out for church...glad I didn't get the suit too, so looks like I'll be hanging out in my crate for now when they leave.... my bad! Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment