Sunday, April 11, 2010

My second weekend in captivity


Life continues to get better and I continue to open up to my new masters! A few milestones from this weekend.

- I went and saw a nice doctor on Saturday morning, he really liked me and I got some good news.
- My schedule was kinda strange as my new masters both worked on the same day.... odd, but I probably just slept anyway
- I met more friends, master Shaun's friend Jon came with his four-legged friend Maxine, she looks like me too.
- I took a car ride to Wisconsin where Shaun picked up his thing called a motorcycle from a beautiful lakeside home... I could live there! My housemate Wrigley and I played for the first time... she's kinda weird, but I'll deal with it.
- We had dinner guests, everybody loved me, I met more friends, John, Julie, Carolyn and Lauren. I got lots of pets and praises.
- I even took two #2's in one long walk... and it wasn't even on bushes, my trademark!

Woof! Nigel

No comments:

Post a Comment