Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walks, in-laws and Blackhawks




I get to go on at least four walks everyday. Master is very patient with me as I sniff and squirt my way around the neighborhood. He's less patient with Wrigley who barks at every person, dog and noise she hears... he calls it small brain syndrome... I guess I have a large brain!

Yesterday he left me out of my crate while going to the store to buy me food, glucosamine for my joints, a brush and shampoo... ughh oh? Good for me... no accidents or issues in his absence!

This weekend I got to meet both sets of in-laws, both being Labrador lovers didn't hurt, both were amazed at my good demeanor!

Tracy also gave master a new Blackhawks collar/leash and ID tag for me to him for his b-day.... we're both very happy!

Woof! Nigel

No comments:

Post a Comment