Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Days four and five of captivity

Sorry to get behind. Been a rough couple of days.

The worse thing... little Wrigley decided she wanted to start humping my leg this evening... for crying out loud... your like my sister!

But master and I went to see my new doc, she really likes me! But apparently even after getting through the heartworms treatment, I need some more TLC. I have a small hernia, a bad tooth and apparently some bad Tick gave me something called Lyme disease? So I have to go on antibiotics for the next four weeks. Guess the surgery will have to wait!

All I know is master and Tracy are sad I'm not 100% yet. We've quickly bonded and I even don't mind Wrigley, but I mostly ignore her... even when she humps my leg! Yuck!

Anyway, found a neat park this weekend and it's full of great smells, I need to stop reacting so crazily to squirrels and rabbits, oh and cats too, but other than that master says I'm a great dog.

Woof! Nigel.

No comments:

Post a Comment